Ordered the wrong products? Within 30 days after receiving them, you can send them back to us; you only have to pay for the return costs. If you want to exchange them for alternative lamps or received defect ones, we will pay for the delivery costs of the alternative lamps. When returning products to Budgetlight, you will have to make a return request. This starts by logging in to your account:
Forgot your password? Click here
What do I do after I logged in to my account? Read more
- 1. In the menu on the left side of the account page, go to “returns”.
- 2. Click on “Request New RMA”, and follow the further instructions.
- 3. You will receive an email when the request is processed. On the account page, you’ll find the return form (Returns), ready to be printed. Print the document and add it to the package.
Are there any conditions attached to returning products? Read more
For returning products, we have set certain conditions:
- All products must be unused and undamaged.
- All products must be packed in their original packaging.
- All products have to be noted on the return form, otherwise, we will not be able to process your return request.
- All articles must be sent back safely (including product stickers and manuals) to avoid damage during transport.
When you want to return a product you ordered by mistake, you will be responsible for the costs of returning them back to our warehouse in the Netherlands.